We advise a wide range of clients in the visual arts, media and technology sectors. Our recent work includes:
- Advising on copyright infringement proceedings at the Intellectual Property and Enterprise Court.
- Advising on the formation of a collecting society, and representing the society in a mediation relating to the distribution of secondary licensing fees.
- Drafting IP provisions in an employment contract between a scientific education charity and a content creator.
- Advising a photo agency on privacy law relating to online publications.
- Managing a wide range of European disputes (France, Germany and Italy) for a US-based media company.
- Drafting template agreements for drivers and customers for an online car hire aggregator.
- Advising a trade association in the copyright industry on the UK and EU copyright reform and Government relations.
We were delighted to work with Anna on a recent hearing. Her expert advice and knowledge was detailed, clear and most helpful. It was good to have her on our side and we achieved a successful outcome. (Young Actors Theatre Islington)
Reasonably-priced but quality: an unusual combination. (Professor David Llewelyn, King’s College London, 8 New Square)
Anna is an extraordinary legal representative, she has the ability to analyse the position quickly and suggest the appropriate response. Her expertise in copyright & related rights, as well as the image industry, makes her uniquely positioned to represent those who need legal support in this field. (British Association of Picture Libraries and Agencies)